For this course, I'm going to have to press a series of buttons in order before time runs out. Feet don't fail me now.
- Time Limit: 2 minutes.
- This is a simple side quest that has you completing an Agility Course within a set amount of time.
- You will need to wade through water, so having some Rad-X will help a lot to minimize the impact from that.
- Once you begin the mission from the terminal, you are given 15 seconds to reach the first button to your right in front of a series of tires.
- Press the red button to the left of the tires to properly begin the course.
- Jump up onto the tires and run across the middle of the tires.
- Once on the far side of the tires, just to your right is the next button you need to press.
- Head forward to the wider set of steps just ahead of you to the right.
- On the left-hand side at the top of the stairs, you will find the second switch.
- Press it and then go in front of the narrow beam.
- Carefully walk or run across the balance beam.
- Once again, on the right, you will find another button to press.
- This time, you are suppose to run under the barbed wire through the water.
- Make it quick to minimize radiation gain.
- On the other side, just in front of you to the right is the next button to press.
- Continue forward to the next button just in front of you, up the stairs.
- Press the button to the left of the balance beams.
- This time, you will need to cross several balance beams to reach the next switch.
- Once there, turn to the right and go across the next balance beams.
- Cross them and then hit the button just to the right of where you drop off.
- Veer just to the left, pressing the button next to the sloped wooden ramp.
- After pressing the button, run up the ramp and down the other side.
- Remember to hit the button on the other side on the right, almost done.
- Turn to the left and press the button you see next to the beams of wood.
- Jump across the beams of wood and reach the button on the far side.
- Once again, in front of you is a button to the left of a set of upwards stairs.
- Press the button and climb up the stairs.
- Make your way up to the top and press the final button up there to complete the Agility Course.
[ Agility Course Video Walkthrough]