- To progress in this quest, you will now need to build the Excavator Power Armor.
- You will need a Power Armor Chassis that is open without any armor on it.
- To build the full suit of armor, you will need:
Gathering the Materials
- Black Titanium is most easily gathered from either mining maps or scrapping Miner Suit Scrap.
- The Black Water Mines are a great place to hunt the Mole Miners.
- Glass can easily be collected from Bottles that are found throughout Raider Camps and towns.
- Screws can be found by claiming the Workshop at Charleston Landfill, and Gorge Junkyard and building the Junk Collectors in their designated locations.
- The Junk Collector requires 10 Power.
- The Whitespring Resort is another good location to find a variety of Junk materials.
- Search around here for the Desk Fans, Office Desk Fans, Toy Car, Toy Trucks, Typewriters.
Building the Armor
- For those unfamiliar with using the Power Armor Station.
- While wearing Power Armor (or holding it in your inventory), step/place the Power Armor Chassis into the Power Armor Station and, if wearing the armor, exit it.
- Once outside of the armor, interact with the station to begin crafting.