The attic is the space on the top floor of the house, directly under the roof.
- Attics often don't have direct access to them.
- You may have to build stairs, or land on the Roof of a house and use your Pickaxe to break the roof and fall into the attic.
- The attic is a highly strategic point because many of them spawn chests. You should always check the attic if you hear the chest sound.
- When initially landing, it is a good idea to land on a roof of a house and break it to fall into the attic, then work your way down from there. It's faster then going from the bottom of the house and working your way up.
- Be careful if trying to access the attic from underneath, as if you break the floor on which the chest is then the chest is destroyed. If you are not sure about the exact spot of the chest, you should build stairs to the roof of the house and access the attic from outside.
- Lonely Lodge has lots of cabins with attics, often they have chests there.