NOTE: THIS PAGE IS ABOUT THE BLITZ GAME MODE. FOR THE NFL SKIN WITH THE SAME NAME, SEE: Fortnite Battle Royale: Blitz Outfit.
The Blitz! Match Type was released on March 19th, 2018, as part of patch V3.3, and is a limited time mode.
Features faster storms, more loot, and exciting finishes!
In Blitz, the storm starts moving immediately. Land carefully!
The storm will close in a lot faster so not much time to fool around.
There's a higher chance of chests and weapon drop in Blitz.
- Blitz has much shorter storm times resulting in faster & more intense matches!
- Maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.
- Treasure Chests health increased from 200 to 500.
- Ammo box health increased from 120 to 250.