This factory manufactures toilets. There are a lot of buildings in the location. There are few chests for the size of this location, and a lot of people come here, don't land here unless you need to for some reason. It is almost never in the eye of the storm. If you see people going there, land in the parking lot. There is 1-3 chests.
See map below.
- The warehouse here is a popular starting choice so can be crowded at times. Lots of hiding places. Watch out for enemy players hiding behind some of the machinery.
- Big building with a lot of loot.
- Some cargo containers and trucks can provide cover outside the factory.
- The South-Western corner of the building, near the loading dock, is a great landing spot. There is a half open garage door you can crouch in through and usually has loot. It's also fairly hidden.
- This can be a good area to come to after the initial rush, often when it isn't in the safe zone and you have extra time, you can get a lot of metal inside the factory safely when it's been abandoned. There is also a cleverly hidden chest area here which is further reason to hit this location up in mid to late game.
- In the parking area out front, there is a chest inside the large truck, and a shipping container off to the Western side of Flush.