The garage is the area used to park cars.
- You usually can access the garage from a door inside the house, as well as by breaking the big garage door from outside.
- Garages don't often include chests, but may have Floor Loot.
- The chests in garages are usually located up high on a wooden platform beneath the ceiling, so if you hear a chest but can't find it, look up.
- There sometimes are Ammo Boxes on metallic shelves or on the floor.
- There is often a car inside or just outside the garage that you can harvest for Metal.
- Note that hitting the car with your Pickaxe may activate the car alarm, alerting nearby players of your presence.