The Item Shop is an in-game store in which players can purchase cosmetics in Fortnite Battle Royale. The Item Shop was introduced in Patch v1.80.
The Item Shop includes various outfits, gliders, harvesting tools, and emotes. To purchase these cosmetics, you use V-Bucks.
Items are generally priced according to their rarity, with a set price for each item in that rarity.
Some items may only available for a limited time only, and may be removed from the Item Shop after a certain time has passed.
You can equip the items in the "Locker" tab by selecting the slot the item is in.
- All items are cosmetic only and grant no competitive advantage.
- Not all items will be available at all times. Check the store daily for new items. Many go in and out of rotation.
- Sometimes the item shop will offer non-skin items, such as letting you buy 10 Battle Pass Tiers for 900 V-Bucks.
- Other than the Item Shop, the main method of getting rewards are through the Battle Pass.
- Some items are offered on a promotional basis, for example the Twitch Prime Pack skins, and the PS Plus Celebration Pack skins.
- Some items are only available to be purchased for a limited time through Starter Packs.
V-bucks pricing is as follows:
- 1,000 V-bucks: $8.99 USD
- 2,800 V-bucks: $22.99 USD
- 5,000 V-bucks: $36.99 USD
- 13,500 V-bucks: $89.99 USD
Players may use a Refund Ticket to refund an item purchased from the Item Shop if:
- The item is eligible for a refund.
- The item was purchased within the last 30 days.
Players can have a maximum of 3 Refund Tickets at any given time. Upon using a Refund Ticket, the player will receive another after a year has passed.