A junkyard full of stacked crushed cars, as well as a big crane. Junk junction has a good amount of loot, and few people typically spend time here. It also has a lot of materials so its a good place to start your round.
Junk Junction is located on the north-west part of the map, just north of Haunted Hills.
See map below.
- Check for loot on top of car piles.
- You can access many areas without needing to build stairs by jumping from pile to pile.
- Tons of metal to mine for building forts later.
- Make sure you are aware of how many people are going here with you (If any!).
- Be aware of people moving in from Haunted Hills and the Castle thingy right next to Junk.
- If lots of people are coming with you I would try to go to the big compartment in the back and let everyone else go for the big factory.
- Also be mindful of the "Llama" behind Junk. This place can have 1-3 Chests so if you need to it is possible to land here straight away and then move into Junk to kill anyone else still alive there.
- WARNING-This place can be extremely far away from the next circle so make sure to start running a good amount of time before the circle starts closing in if it is far away!