Lonely Lodge is an area with hidden huts chest and valuables if you are not the best with killing this is the spot for you.
A forested area with some huts which can have chests inside the roof, a trailer camp near it with lots of metal. Lonely Lodge contains large amounts of wood, and a sniper tower that can potentially have 3 chests/guns.
See map below.
- Can be a good choice to land peacefully since this area is usually not crowded, as most people tend to prefer the nearby Retail Row.
- There is a tall tower in the center of this area, if you climb the stairs to the top you should be able to find good loot there.
- There is also a trailer park to the southwest which has decent loot potential.
- In the watchtower there is a chance of 3 golden chests, and in a small shack at the bottom there is also a chance (it is in the roof)
- The lodge normally has a Green/Blue Shotgun and 1-3 chests.
- smaller lodges also offer loot and will sometimes have a chest in the roof.
- There are several ammo boxes
- There are a total of 11 possible chest in this area.(HIGHLY UNDERRATED JUMP AREA)
All Ammo crates, chest spots, and loot spawns
- Garke Games on Youtube. []
- In this video I show you all potential RNG spots for chests, ammo boxes, and loot spawns within Lonely Lodge.
- Video Link - "Where Is The Loot? | Lonely Lodge | All Ammo Boxes, Loot Spawns, and Chests - Fortnite Battle Royale"