A small town. There's also a couple houses to the East, along with a watchtower - they can have excellent loot with a few chests, too. It's central location and loot make it an amazing starting location. This is a hotspot for players, great if you're looking for a fight.
Salty Springs is located on the southern part of the map, between Dusty Depot and Fatal Fields. It's also a central location, great if you intend to be close to the first circle. If you drop here, be ready for a fight!
See map below.
- A majority of the buildings at Salty Springs have good loot - green or above - and many chests.
- Salty Springs is a central location, meaning it's a great place to drop if you don't want a long walk ahead of you.
- A house that's been damaged by trees has a basement which can have a chest and an ammo box behind the crates. There can be an additional two chests - one on the lower roof and one on the higher roof. This house is great if you are looking for a good loot spot.
- This place is amazing to loot. Once secured, this place can be looted and explored.
- There is a hill nearby with maximum of 3 chests then to move into salty