The Sniper Rifle is a weapon used for long range.
There are two types:
- The Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle is slow but does a lot more damage, potentially knocking an enemy out with one hit.
- The Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle is faster but does less damagee
Sniper Rifle Stats
|Name||Rarity||DPS||Damage||CritChance||CritDamage||Fire Rate||Mag Size||Range||Reload Time||Ammo Cost||Impact|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (AWP)||Rare||36||105||0%||0%||0.33||1||1||3||1||360|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (AWP)||Epic||36.3||110||0%||0%||0.33||1||1||2.8||1||378|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle (AWP)||Legendary||38.3||116||0%||0%||0.33||1||1||2.7||1||396|
|Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||Epic||75.6||63||0%||0%||1.2||10||1||2.5||1||105.0|
|Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||Legendary||79.2||66||0%||0%||1.2||10||1||2.3||1||110.0|
- Sniper Rifles are very powerful, allowing you to kill enemies from a distance before they even realize they are even targetted.
- Try to aim a little above where the target is (for example a tad above its head) as the bullet goes down a little in the flight. If the target is moving, aim towards where the target is moving at.
- Use the scope to find your faraway targets. Especially look near forts.
- Try to hit the first shot. If you miss, the enemy player will become aware of your presence and start moving or building defenses making it very hard to hit him.
- Sniper Rifles use Heavy Bullets which are hard to find, so make sure you open a lot of Ammo Boxes so that you have enough ammo.