For this daily challenge, you have to kill the specified number of players using a Sniper Rifle.
Sniper Rifle is also a Season 3 Battle Pass Week 1 Challenge, and Season 4 Battle Pass Week 3 Challenge and Season 5 Battle Pass Week 2 Challenge. It is categorized as a Hard Challenge and you get 10 Battle Stars for doing 2 Sniper Rifle eliminations.
- Camp in a vantage point overlooking a crowded spot such as a town and snipe people as they go through the area.
- Be sure to compensate for bullet drop, and if they're moving try to track their movement and aim ahead of them to account for travel time.
- Finding exactly how much you need to compensate for takes time and experience, and it's a good idea to use the markings on the scope to find the exact place you need to aim.
- For this particular challenge it is important to note that a knockdown is not sufficient for completion of the challenge. Queue up for solo play, as players wont be knocked down in this mode.
- Doing daily challenges is the best way to advance in your Battle Pass. The 5 Battle Stars you gain take you half way through to the next Battle Pass Tier, so just completing two challenges will advance you a whole Tier