Vending machines are special types of objects in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Vending Machines can be found throughout the map.
They let you trade in spare materials for extra gear.
The vending machine shows which gear/weapons they offer and the cost in resources. Cost depends on the rarity of the item.
How it works
- Vending Machines can be found in various locations around the map.
- Each will randomly select a rarity.
- All items sold in that vending machine will match that rarity.
- Prices are as follow:
- Each Vending Machine will sell three items, one for each material type (Wood, Stone, Metal).
- It will cycle through each of the three items on a short timer. To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe.
Vending Machine Rarities
Vending Machine Locations
Note: The map below shows positions in which the Vending Machines can spawn, but just like Chests, they will not always spawn in a certain spot. Rarity is random too and you might find a Rare Vending Machine at some spot but in the next game there will be a Legendary Vending Machine in that same spot (or no Vending Machine at all)