Flareon's flames can reach temperatures in the thousands. The NEO-ONE is fireproof, though, so go ahead and get some good shots of it!
- Star the course, Fireflow Volcano Lv 2 or 3.
- Going on through the cave entrance on level 2, look to the right and wait for the entrance tunnel to end.
- Use Scan to find the alternate path here, leading toward the Blue Magma.
- Enter into the Blue Magma room and look along the right-hand side.
- You should be able to spot a Flareon easily wandering about.
- Look to the left, behind the rock pillar dividing the room to spot the edge of Flareon.
- Hit the Flareon with a Fluffruit to get it up.
- It will head over to the right, where the Torkoal are.
- Throw a few Fluffruit to the Flareon.
- Wait for the Flareon to eat the first Fluffruit, and throw a second Fluffruit to them.
- Watch the Flareon move to the second Fluffruit and it will roast the Fluffruit with Flamethrower.
- Get a photo of the Flareon breathing Fire onto the Fluffruit for this request.