Eevee is a Pokemon in Pokemon Go.
Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.
Be sure that you have a steady server connection before attempting this! It only works once!
- Naming your Eevee Rainer will cause it to evolve into Vaporeon
- Naming your Eevee Sparky will cause it to evolve into Jolteon
- Naming your Eevee Pyro will cause it to evolve into Flareon
- Naming your Eevee Tamao will cause it to evolve into Umbreon
- Naming your Eevee Sakura will cause it to evolve into Espeon
|| 1.1 sec
| Quick Attack
|| 1.33 sec
|| Critical Chance
| Body Slam
|| 1.56 sec
|| 5.8 sec
|| 3 sec
- The Easter Egg Names only function ONCE per account.
To Evolve particular forms (reusable)
- To evolve and Umbreon or Espeon, set the Eevee to your buddy and walk with them for 10k.
- With the long walk complete, evolving them during the Day (in-game) will give you an Espeon.
- With the long walk complete, evolving them during the Night (in-game) will give you an Umbreon.
- Evolving a Leafeon requires that you are within range of a Mossy Lure.
- Evolving a Glaceon requires that you are within range of a Glacial Lure.