See map below.
- The Buckthorn is an orange colored herb. If you are having problems finding that plant, use your Witcher Senses to help you locate the [[Witcher 3: Buckthorn|Buckthorns] by making them glow red.
- If you come here first without talking to Tomira, you will skip the first objective and her house will be locked.
The Beast of White Orchard Quest
- Ask the Herbalist about buckthorn
- Find some buckthorn on the riverbed using your witcher senses
- Ask the hunter where he found the bodies
- Use your witcher senses to find the hunter
- Kill the wild dogs
- Talk to the hunter
- Follow the hunter
- Examine the site of the Nilfgaardian soldiers' death using your witcher senses
- Follow the Nilfgaardian soldiers' tracks using your witcher senses
- Search the griffin's nest using your witcher senses
- Talk to Vesemir
- Prepare to fight the griffin
- Meet Vesemir in the field where you plan to ambush the griffin
- Kill the griffin
- Take a trophy from the griffin's corpse
- Collect your reward from the Nilfgaardians