"Twisted Firestarter" is a secondary quest (sidequest) in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Someone has set fire to Willis's forge.
Willis would like to find out who is responsible.
How to start quest
- Use your Witcher Senses to look behind the forge for clues about the arsonist.
- Follow the trail using your Witcher Senses.
- Look for someone with wounds dealt by drowners using your Witcher Senses.
- Talk to the suspect
- Defeat the arsonist in a fistfight
- Escort the Arsonist back to the blacksmith.
Begin the quest by talking to a dwarf named Willis. Willis is located in front of his house at the Village of White Orchard. Then use your Witcher Senses and look behind where the forge is for clues. You will find a trail of footprints, follow it using the Witcher Senses. It will lead you past Woesong Bridge and to the river, and then back to the village to Napp's House across from the Tavern.
Enter the house and locate Napp. Talk to him. You can choose to accept his bribe and not turn him in to Willis. Or you can choose to fight him. Or, you can use your Axii power to convince him to come with you back to Willis. Any of those actions will complete the quest.
Willis gives you the quest
- (Easter Egg) The name of this quest is a reference to the song "Firestarter" by the Prodigy. Lyrics from that song are: "I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter..."