Available around 9:50pm (21:50) from Lasli's House in Kakariko Village
- After 10:00pm (22:00), Lasli will head home from the Clothing Store in Kakariko Village.
- Follow her home and talk with her to get this quest where she asks Link to collect 5 Sunset Fireflies for her.
- The Fireflies only appear at night and can be found throughout the village, especially by the bridge just below the entrance.
- The Fireflies will not appear if it is raining in Kakariko Village.
- After you collect the Fireflies (or if you have them in your inventory) return to Lasli when she is in her home.
- Talk with her and then go into your Inventory and Hold 5 Fireflies.
- Drop them to complete the quest.
- Link is rewarded with a Purple Rupee
Lasli: *sigh* They say the roads are dangerous at night, so I have to come straight home without searching for fireflies... I miss them so much. And the night sky... Now it's the same tired thing every night. I'm so sick of it. If only the fireflies would come to play here so I could still see them...
When you have Fireflies
Lasli: Huuh? That glowing... Could it be you caught some?! Show me, show me!
Lasli: ...Oh! Wow! Look at all those fireflies! Thank you... This is all I have to offer but please accept it with my gratitude
Kakariko Village is famous for its fireflies. Watching their faint glow in the night air is a bit like gazing at the night sky.
Lasli, the clothes-shop barker, is a huge firefly fan. But she's under strict orders from her grandmother not to walk outside late at night.
"If only the fireflies came to play here so I could still see them..." Can you make Lasli's wish come true?
- Fireflies are found throughout Kakariko Village. It is very easy to farm them in the Village by resting at a fire.