A magical rod that can cast fireballs. The rod will break if it strikes something directly or is used too much, so use it wisely.
- The Fire Rod is an expendable weapon.
- When Link swings the Fire Rod, it shoots fireballs that will bounce around wildly and set fire to anything the fireball touches.
- Wind can deflect the trajectory of the fireballs.
- The Fire Rod is a powerful weapon but is fragile, so try to use it only when absolutely necessary.
Where to get
- There is one in a Treasure Chest west of Hopper Pond. The chest is guarded inside a Bokoblin encmapment. Fight (or sneak) your way past the Bokoblins and locate the chest inside a small cave:
The Fire Rod is a recurring weapon in The Legend of Zelda series.