Miguel left a camping Syllabus inside his tent to present to any volunteers who come along.
- Miguel's Campsite
- If you find it in more locations, add it here!
- 1. Find a safe spot. Be sure to look for fresh animal -- OR human! -- droppings nearby. If you find doo-doo, better shoo-shoo!
- 2. Use recycled materials to construct your tent. You can find scraps just about anywhere.
- 3. Why have a camp? Cooking stations, even your own stash!
- Assignment: Students should check in with any local Responder and build up a camp. In the camp, volunteers should construct a simple cooking station and a stash box and demonstrate that knowledge to the local Responder.