Note that Battlestars are different then regular experience. Regular Experience advances your season level, while a Battle Star goes toward advancing your Battle Pass. You get a Battlestar every time you level, though.
How to get Battle Stars
- Level up your season level (with regular experience). Each time you level you receive two battle stars. Every time you reach a multiple of 5 levels (ie level 5, 15, 25, etc) you receive FIVE battle stars. Every time you hit a multiple of 10 season levels (ie lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, and so on) you get TEN battle stars!
- Complete Daily Challenges.
- Complete Battle Pass Challenges.
- If you purchase the premium Battle Pass you will earn Battle Stars faster since you get an experience boost as well as an extra daily challenge.
- At any time, you can choose to purchase a tier for 150 VBucks to instantly level up your Battle Pass and unlock the rewards of that tier . If you do that, your Battle Pass progress is preserved and all Battle Stars will count towards the tier after that.