A hidden room found within the opening area of the Last Wish Raid.
Getting to the Wish Room
- This only requires access to the Raid itself, you will not need to complete any encounters to reach this room.
- In cavern, before the drop leading to Kalli, look to the left, deeper into the cavern, where you can see the water, opposite the stairs leading upwards.
- Jump off the ledge there, turning to the right, and aim for the ledge that will come into view with the bright glowing plants on it.
- On this ledge, turn to the right and jump to the rock you see coming out of the water.
- On this rock, look upwards to see a ledge with more glowing plants on it.
- You want to go there next.
- Turn to the nearby wall and jump up onto the ledge there.
- From there, turn and head over to the ledge with the glowing plants.
- Go through the cave in front of you to its exit.
- Look to the right and jump across the gap to the next opening in front of you.
- Head through this cavern to reach the Wish Room itself.
"The wishes that can be granted... oh murderer, mine."
- Go onto the plate in front of the wall to activate the Wall.
- The Guardians can now shoot the emblems across the Wish Wall to make different Symbols appear.
- Each time a "tile" is shot, the symbol will change.
- It is recommended that multiple Guardians are working on the Wall at once to speed up the tedious process of entering the code for a Wish.
- The known Wish Codes are :
- Wish 1: Wish to Find an Addiction - ??
- Wish 2:Material Validation
- Wish 3: A Wish for others to celebrate your success - Grants the Power of Numbers Emblem
- Wish 4:A Wish to look athletic and elegant - Shuro Chi Encounter
- Wish 5:A Wish for a promising future - Morgeth Encounter
- Wish 6:A Wish to move the hands of time - The Vault Encounter
- Wish 7:A Wish to help a friend in need - Riven Encounter
- Wish 8: A Wish to stay here forever - Plays "Hope for the Future" by Sir Paul McCartney
- Wish 9: A Wish to stay here forever - Failsafe interaction
- Wish 10: A Wish to stay here forever - ??
- Wish 11: A Wish to stay here forever - Halo Grunt B-day party (Precision kills have a slide whistle effect and cause confetti)
- Wish 12: A Wish to open your mind to new ideas - Flower aura with butterflies on the Guardians (no effect on the raid itself)
- Wish 13: A Wish for the means to feed an addition - ??
- Wish 14: A Wish for love and support - ??
- Wish 15: "This one you shall cherish" - Riven of a Thousand Voices. - ??