Destroy the satellite dishes
is an objective in Far Cry 5
Destroy the satellite dishes is an objective in the Side Quest, Hero's Journey in Far Cry 5
- Go to the base of the tower itself and look upwards.
- You will see a grapple point that you can reach if you have the perk.
- Climb upward to the first landing on this tower.
- Go over to the Eastern side and climb up the ladder there to the next landing.
- Turn to the left at the top of this ladder and climb the next one up as well.
- At the top of this ladder, look upward to find the first satellite dish.
- Destroy it using whatever weapon you have on hand.
- From there, go around the tower to the next grapple point and take it upwards to the next landing.
- Up there, you will see the next satellite dish to destroy.
- By where the satellite dish was, climb up the ladder to the next landing.
- Once there, wait a moment for Larry Parker to show up with a helicopter.
- Grapple out to the helicopter and turn around.
- Swing from there onto the very top of the tower.
- This can be tricky to complete unless you swing directly into one of the dishes toward the edge.
- Once there, turn and destroy all 3 of the remaining satellite dishes.