"Eden's Gate is using the abanoned military radar station to keep an eye on the forest and maintain air superiority."
- Because of enemy placement, this is very hard to take down in stealth.
- It is recommended to do some sneaking, but then focus on disabling the alarms in the area.
- Be ready for a fight.
- Start by approaching the Eastern side, coming up the road toward the peak of the moutain where the Radar station is.
- This will give you access to the Blue Tower, overlooking most of the area, making it fairly easy to mark most of the Cultists in the area.
- Use the Grappling Hook to climb up onto the Blue Tower.
- Use the binoculars to search the area and mark most of the Cultists in the area.
- With them marked, drop off the Eastern side onto the zip line there to get back to the ground.
- Make your way to the North, getting to the Southern side of the ruined warehouse.
- Go by the propane tank there and turn to the South.
- Throw a rock in this direction to lure 1 of the 2 nearby guards out of sight of their compatriot.
- You can also go into the warehouse and throw a rock to the East to lure 1 of the Cultist into the ruined warehouse.
- Grab the body and drag it over toward the door.
- Step out of the door go over to the stone.
- Look toward the blue door you just came through and throw a rock to lure the nearby Cultist over.
- Throw a second rock to just past the propane tank to get that Cultists out of the main area for you to takedown.
- Grab the body and go to the East, dropping the body behind the warehouse.
- Now, sneak your way across the outpost and over to the North portion.
- You can easily slip into the first cyndical building to get across easily with minimal risk of being noticed.
- Slip over the hill to the North and get beyond the hill and out of sight of the Cultists nearby.
- Continue from there over to the East, going past the tall building there.
- Take out the Sniper that is patrolling the area.
- From there, sneak underneath the scaffolding on the Western side.
- Break the alarm nearby to stop anyone from calling reinforcements.
- Quickly turn to the South to take out the next alarm.
- Start fighting the Cultists at this point.
- Focus on the Defender (aka Heavy) with a strong weapon when they inevitably attack.
- Gun down any Cultists that are running for the Alarms if you have not shot out the alarms yet.
- Having Boomer along makes it easier to mark and spot all of the Cultists in the area.
- Defeat the Judge Wolf and all the Cultists to finish this Outpost.