Great Viper is an Enemy in Secret of Mana.
- Very fast, frequently moving around the arena.
- Can Pygmize with any hit.
- Can eat Pygmized party members.
Fighting the Great Viper
- The Great Viper will slither onto the battlefield from the trees ringing the arena.
- This is a very fast foe who will constantly be moving around the arena.
- If this Snake hits a party member with its bite attack, they will be Pygmized.
- These characters need to be especially careful since the Great Viper can eat them, doing massive damage in the process.
- Use Remedy and Medical Herbs on anyone who gets Pygmized during the fight immediately.
- Any time the Great Viper is in the middle of the arena, it will be easy to hit with your weapons.
- Otherwise, take aim on it with your Sylphid magic to do heavy damage.
- Avoid standing in the way of the snake as it moves around the area.