Sisinatag Yiga Hideout is a Location/Yiga Hideout in Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Reaching the Location
- This Yiga Hideout is found to the South along the Ravine to the South.
- There is a Yiga Ninja patrolling inside the fences of the Yiga Hideout.
- This one has a Red Glyph behind them since it is holding the treasure room closed.
- Getting to the Southern side of the area of the central pillar, you would find a spiked barricade that is protecting the hut with the note.
- If you go to the South, you will see a suspended platform that has a turret under it.
- You can also see the Yiga Ninja that is patrolling the outside with an Armored Vehicle.
- After that, go to the Northern side of the fenced area.
- You'll find the Treasure room there.
- Open it up to find a Large Crystallized Charge in the left-hand chest.
- Open the right-hand chest to find a Yiga Schematic that adds the Triple Cannon blueprint to your Autobuild.
- These need to be easily accessible from the location, directly adjacent
Sisinatag Yiga Hideout Video Walkthrough