A golem-like monster made of boulders.
Initially, this creature will appear to be an innocent pile of big rocks. But when Link approaches it, the boulders assemble into a massive rock elemental monster.
The Talus has four attacks:
- Punch Link with its massive arms
- Swipe arms across the ground
- Fall forward and smash anyone along its path
- Hurl its arms at Link.
- The Talus is very big compared to Link, and deals a huge amount of damage, but its movement speed is very slow.
- This boss's weakness lays in the black cluster of ore on top of the head or on its back or side. Climb to the ore and strike it:
- Shooting its ore cluster with an arrow stuns it, making it easier to climb.
- A smashing weapon such as the Royal Claymore is a better tool for the job than a slashing weapon such as a sword.