Companion Attitude represents how much a companion in your party likes you in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Right click and Examine companion to check their current attitude towards you.
Be aware! Companions who really don't like you will leave your party.
- Attitude is reduced when you don't allow companions to have their Companion Origin Moment with certain NPC, and is increased when you allow it.
- Attitude is reduced when you don't help the companions with their Origin Quests and is increased when you help them with those quests.
- If the companion's attitude drops low enough, they'll leave you, sometimes they'll wait till the end of the act.
- Companions will take all their equipment with them when they leave so if you think a companion will desert you then transfer all inventory to a different character before that happens.
- If you don't want your companions to leave you eventually, it is best to do what they want and agree with everything they say.