- Head to the Southern side of town. Go around to the back of the Southern house and wait until night.
- Listen underneath the back window that is open to begin the quest.
- You will need to find Kilton and talk with him.
- If you have not encountered Kilton, he can be found in the small eye of Skull Lake in Akkala.
- From Kilton, you will want to purchase Monster Extract for 9 Mon.
- After that, head to Rito Village and go to the Slippery Falcon to purchase Tabantha Wheat (12 Rupees) Cane Sugar (12 Rupees) and Goat Butter (12 Rupees).
- Head to any Cooking Pot and hold Monster Extract, Goat Butter, Tabantha Wheat and Cane Sugar.
- Combine all of this into a Cooking Pot to make a Monster Cake.
- With that in hand, make your way back to Tarrey Town, if you did not do the cooking there.
- Bring the cake to Ruli and offer it to her, at night.
- The scene will fast forward to morning.
- Talk with Ruli after that to complete the quest and get your reward.
- You will get a Gold Rupee for completing the quest.
Ruli: Our daughter... the only thing she'll eat is cake. Can't anything be done?
Hagie: We've scoured the world, searching for a cake that would please. None have. Imagine how much money we've spent...
Ruli: Papa, excuse me! What's more important? Money or our daughter... I see. If that's the case...Even if I have to sell my soul, I'll get my hands on a cake can cure our daughter!
Hagie: You're talking about monsters now... This is absolutely insane, Mama...
Ruli: Thank you so much! That Monster Cake... Our daughter wolfed it down with unbelievable gusto. It seems her health returned to her! I don't know what to say - I'm just so thankful! Oh, I know. This isn't much, but please take it. Could you maybe... try talking to her some time, as well.
[ A Parent's Love Video Walkthrough]
- Kilton begins at Skull Lake but after that he will appear in 1 of a number of locations.
- The Fang and Bone moves around and only appears at night.