”Tammy wants you to destroy all the wolf beacons located throughout the Whitetail Mountains.”
- This side quest will unlock after you destroy 1 of the 10 Wolf Beacons scattered throughout the region.
- You will need to bring some explosives to make this quick to destroy the beacon.
- You can also easily destroy the beacons using a helicopter with machine guns.
- When the last beacon is destroyed, the quest will be completed.
Wolf Beacon - 1
- This beacon is found in the Western portion of the Whitetail Mountains.
- This is to the West of Langford Lake, in the open gully.
Wolf Beacon - 2
- Found in the Southwestern area of the Whitetail Mountain region.
Wolf Beacon - 3
- Found to the East of the Wolf's Den.
Wolf Beacon - 4
- Found to the Southwest of Cedar Lake in the Whitetail Mountains.
Wolf Beacon - 5
- Found on the Western shores of Cedar Lake.
Wolf Beacon - 6
- Found on the Southern shores of Cedar Lake, along the river nearby it.
Wolf Beacon - 7
- Found along the Moccassin River, to the Southwest of the F.A.N.G. Center.
- Found on a sand bar in the middle of the river.
Wolf Beacon - 8
- Found on the mountain to the Northeast of the F.A.N.G. Center.
- Found on a ledge on the mountainside, about halfway up it.
Wolf Beacon - 9
- Found to the North of Whitebone Lake.
- In the gully leading into the mountainside.
Wolf Beacon - 10
- Found off the Northeastern section of Cedar Lake, in a gully leading up to the Mountain.