"Randi and his companions manage to defeat copies of themselves in battle in the Passage of Trials and learn that Jehk is really Joch in disguise. Joch tells the party that Vandole, the emperor, is trying to raise the Mana Fortress. They must head to the Mana Palace near the coral reef in order to stop them."
- The party needs to leave the Lofty Mountains and then make their way to the Mana Palace.
- This island is found in the Southwestern corner of the world.
- Fly over and land on the island.
- Go inside the door and things immediately begin.
- Sheex will be present along with Emperor Vadole and Fanha.
- Aegagropilon will now fight the party.
- It possesses no direct elemental weaknesses, but can easily be hit.
- Using Moon Saber can help to keep the party healthy.
- Use Dispel Magic on Aegagropilon if he casts Wall on himself.
- Just focus on just attacking the large creature.
- After the fight, you will need to head to the left and then down.
- Go through the stairwell to reach the top floor.
- Head straight up to the staircase toward the mana seed.
- Run up it and try to seal the seed.
- It will not work here.
- Dryad will appear and tell you about the rising fortress from nearby.
- She will lament that her Mana Magic has been sealed away by the Emperor.
- After some persuasion she will join with the rest of the party.
- The party is immediately taken out of the Palace while the hidden layer below reveals itself.