A large farm. Lots of barns, crops, fields and a few houses. Many places a chest can Spawn is in the house or barn and sometimes in 1 of the 2 silos, Long barn (horse stable)and under the little hollow in the wall at end of the river. If you look behind the white house there will be a small hill then there's a wall of wood if you break it down you might 1, 2 or even three chests there and it has an unconfirmed 100% spawn rate The area gives many guns and shield potions are common
There also is 9/10 times a secret hidden chest with an ammo crate behind the "living house" at north, its worth checking out!. this is a good place to go for it is not a popular place and it is also a bad place for it is at the edge of the island so it will be one of the few to be the first to hit the storm
Anarchy Acres was located on the north side of the map, just north-east of Loot Lake.
See map Below. It's now Lazy Links.
Anarchy Acres Treasure Map
- Lots of big barns to check for loot
- Be careful when on the open fields as you will be very vulnerable to being shot down.
- Many barns have multiple floors with good loot; Some require that you build a platform to access those areas.
- Check behind haystacks as there may be chests or loot hidden there.
- Break down silos, as one often has a chest inside.
- The 2 houses have 1 chest each in them, either in the roof or under the house.
- The back house looking north has 1 chest on the roof and 1 chest on the second floor next to the bathroom.
- The stable is a nice place to go first. It usually has 2 chests and plenty of good loot
- To the west, there is a Motel with a good amount of loot.
A good landing spot is the long barn. Land on the bottom right corner (from a bird's eye view). If you break the roof in the corner (don't break the edge by accident), you should land in a room with a chest and an ammo box. Then go across the barn and go through the stables (you can jump through the windows). When you get to the end of the row you might hear a chest. To get to the chest go into the middle of the barn and build a staircase up to the chest (it is on the rafters on the opposite side from where you landed). Then go through the other side stables. There is also a room by the 2nd chest if you go towards the door. After you have looted the long barn proceed with whatever strategy you want to use. This landing routine is pretty successful for me if there isn't too many people at Anarchy.